Ruby Solitaire 14k White Gold Cocktail Ring w/ Diamond Accents Size 7
14k White Gold Oval Ruby Solitaire Ring w/ Diamond Accents Size 7 TCW = 9.41 ct
- One electronically tested 14k white gold ladies cast ruby & diamond ring with a bright finish.
- the featured ruby is set within a bezel of diamonds, supported by diamond set shoulders, completed by a two and one half millimeter wide band.
- identified with marking of"14k".
- condition is very good!
- one prong set oval mixed cut natural ruby
- measuring 13.20 X 9.90 X 6.00 mm
- 15% bulge factor
- approximate weight of 8.68 ct
- clarity is heavily included,type II, medium dark, very slightly brownish, slightly purplish red color (GIA slpR 6/3)
- cut is good
- transmitting light with with some distortion,transparent
- naturally occurring internal & external characteristics are present.
- indications of laboratory high temperature heat treatment, with glass & flux residue.
- color stone grading report attached
- thirty- eight prong set round brilliant cut diamond
- measuring 1.70-1.50 X 0.96 mm (depth est.)
- approximate total weight of 38 stones = 0.73 ct
- the below listed clarity & color grade reflect an overall average for the group.
- graded in the setting
- clarity SI-2
- color F
- total weight of colored stone 8.68 ct
- total weight of diamonds 0.73 ct
- total weight of ring 8.47 grams
- Estimated Retail Value = $11,800.00
- A Great Deal!
Free US Shipping with Insurance Included.
All items are professionally packaged and shipped. All shipments include insurance and delivery confirmation or signature confirmation.
Local Pick-up is available in our showroom. (Contact us for payment methods to pay on pickup.)
Worldwide Shipping at Buyer's Expense
*The customs requirements for each country, including all import duties, taxes, and fees are the responsibility of the buyer. All international packages will have the required customs declaration and value of order.
9% sales tax will be added.
Your continuing satisfaction is very important to us. We offer a 30 day money back return policy. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please notify us so that we can begin the returns process. Please note that the buyer is responsible for return shipping and a 20% restocking fee.
As one of the largest Coin & Jewelry Companies on the west coast, and also one of the best gold buyers, Continental has been the destination for coins, jewelry, fine art and collectible buyers and sellers for over 45 years.
Whether you're looking to buy items or interested in selling gold and silver for cash, sell coins, or a variety of other collectibles, we are here to help. All items for sale are available for viewing at our Southern California showroom. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their continued support.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please call us at 818-781-4232. Thank you.
Continental Coin and Jewelry Company Web Department:
Reference Item #AV-2641