Ruby & Diamond Baguette Cut 18k Yellow Gold Twist Band Ring Size 3.5
18K Yellow Gold Baguette Cut Ruby & Diamond Twist Ring TCW = 1.65 ct Size 3.5
One Electronically tested 18k yellow gold ladies cast ruby & diamond ring. Condition is very good. Bright polish finish with rhodium accents. Identified with markings of "18k".
- Fourteen Channel Set Baguette Cut Natural Ruby
- Measuring 3.50 x 2.00 x 1.30 mm
- Approximate Total Weight Of= 1.40 Carats.
- Clarity Is Slightly Included, Type II
- Medium Dark, Moderately Strong, Slightly Purplish Red Color, (GIA slpR 6/4)
- Cut Is Good
- Transmitting Light With No Distortion, Transparent
- Naturally Occurring Internal & External Characteristics Are Present, Including Some Surface Abrasions
- Measurements & Color Grade Are An Average For The Group
- Graded In Setting
- Seventy-one Bright Cut & Bead Set Round Brilliant Shape Cut Diamonds
- Measuring 1.00-1.00 x 0.60 mm (depth est.)
- Approximate Total Weight Of 71 Stones = 0.25 Carats
- The Below Listed Clarity & Color Grade Reflects An Overall Average Of The Group
- Clarity Approximately = VS-1 to VS-2
- Color Approximately = G-H
- Graded In Setting
Appraisal No. 019908330049
Total Weight Of Diamonds & Colored Stones Approximately= 1.64 Carats
Total Weight Of Ring= 8.53 Grams
Ring Size = 3.5
Two Sizing Beads Inside Ring For Tighter Fit. They can be removed.
Free US Shipping with Insurance Included.
All items are professionally packaged and shipped. All shipments include insurance and delivery confirmation or signature confirmation.
Local Pick-up is available in our showroom. (Contact us for payment methods to pay on pickup.)
Worldwide Shipping at Buyer's Expense
*The customs requirements for each country, including all import duties, taxes, and fees are the responsibility of the buyer. All international packages will have the required customs declaration and value of order.
9% sales tax will be added.
Returns Policy:Your continuing satisfaction is very important to us. We offer a 30 day money back return policy. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please notify us so that we can begin the returns process. Please note that the buyer is responsible for return shipping and a 20% restocking fee.
As one of the largest Coin & Jewelry Companies on the west coast, and also one of the best gold buyers, Continental has been the destination for coins, jewelry, fine art and collectible buyers and sellers for over 45 years.
Whether you're looking to buy items or interested in selling gold and silver for cash, sell coins, or a variety of other collectibles, we are here to help. All items for sale are available for viewing at our Southern California showroom. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their continued support.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please call us at 818-781-4232. Thank you.
Continental Coin and Jewelry Company Web Department:
Reference Item #080-6007