Ruby and Diamond 18k White Gold Cocktail Ring Size 6.75 AIG Certificate
18K White Gold Ruby & Diamond Cocktail Ring With AIG Certificate
- One Electronically tested 18K White Gold ladies custom cast ruby & diamond ring.
- The featured ruby is set within a bezel of diamonds, supported curved diamond set ribbons.
- Bright polish finish, with milgrain detailing throughout.
- Identified with the markings of "18k".
- Condition is new, good workmanship.
- One Prong Set Oval Mixed Cut Natural Ruby
- Measuring 12.80 x 10.90 x 7.95 mm
- 5% Bulge Factor
- Approximate Total Weight Of = 10.83 Carats
- Clarity Is Heavily Included, Type II
- Medium dark, Moderately Strong, Slightly Purplish Red Color, (GIA slpR6/4)
- Cut Is Good
- Transmitting Light Somewhat Diffusely, Transparent to Translucent
- Naturally Occurring Internal & External Characteristics Are Present
- Indications Of Laboratory High Temperature Heat Treatment, With Glass & Flux Residue
- Graded In Setting
- One Hundred Sixty Bright Cut & Bead Set Round Brilliant Shaped Cut Diamonds
- Measuring 1.80-1.00 mm (depth est.)
- Approximate Total Weight Of 160 Stones= 1.60 Carats
- Clarity Approximately= VS-2 to SI-2
- Color Approximately= F-G
- Graded In Setting
- AIG Certificate Appraisal No. 0199073411115RTF
- Total Weight Of Diamonds & Colored Stone Approximately= 12.43 Carats
- Total Weight Of Ring= 12.67 Grams
- Ring Size = 6.75
- Total Estimated Retail Value= $17,100.00
Free US Shipping with Insurance Included.
All items are professionally packaged and shipped. All shipments include insurance and delivery confirmation or signature confirmation. Local Pick-up is available in our showroom. (Contact us for payment methods to pay on pickup.)
Worldwide Shipping at Buyer's Expense
*The customs requirements for each country, including all import duties, taxes, and fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
All international packages will have the required customs declaration and value of order.
9% sales tax will be added.
Your continuing satisfaction is very important to us. We offer a 30 day money back return policy. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please notify us so that we can begin the returns process. Please note that the buyer is responsible for return shipping and a 20% restocking fee.
As one of the largest Coin & Jewelry Companies on the west coast, and also one of the best gold buyers, Continental has been the destination for coins, jewelry, fine art and collectible buyers and sellers for over 45 years.
Whether you're looking to buy items or interested in selling gold and silver for cash, sell coins, or a variety of other collectibles, we are here to help. All items for sale are available for viewing at our Southern California showroom. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their continued support.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please let us know, and we will respond as soon as possible. For immediate service, please contact us at the phone number below. Thank you.
Continental Coin and Jewelry Company Web Department
Monday - Friday, from 10:30am - 6pm PST
Reference Item #012-1100