"Poupées Rousses" AKA Making Dolls by Erté Silkscreen Signed AP 25" x 18"
- Silkscreen / Serigraph Print by Erte© of a young woman making dolls in front of a large window
- Image Dimensions: 18" x 25"
- Paper Dimensions: 23" x 30.5"
- Romain de Tirtoff (23 November 1892 â 21 April 1990) was a Russian-born French artist and designer known by the pseudonym ErtÃ©, from the French pronunciation of his initials. He was a diversely talented 20th-century artist and designer who flourished in an array of fields, including fashion; jewelry; graphic arts; costume and set design for film, theatre, and opera; and interior decor. (from Wikipedia)
- Hand-Signed Artist's Proof from a Limited Edition of 300 Executed in 1979
- This piece is certified authentic by an IFAA-licensed appraiser with over 30 years of experience. Certificate of Authenticity is included.
- This item is unframed and will be shipped in a mailing tube. For framing options, please contact us.
Free US Shipping with Insurance Included.
All items are professionally packaged and shipped. All shipments include insurance and delivery confirmation or signature confirmation.
Local Pick-up is available in our showroom. (Contact us for payment methods to pay on pickup.)
Worldwide Shipping at Buyer's Expense
*The customs requirements for each country, including all import duties, taxes, and fees are the responsibility of the buyer. All international packages will have the required customs declaration and value of order.
9% sales tax will be added.
Returns Policy:Your continuing satisfaction is very important to us. We offer a 30 day money back return policy. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please notify us so that we can begin the returns process. All items must be returned in the same condition that it was received. Please note that the buyer is responsible for return shipping and a 20% restocking fee may apply.