Platinum VERRAGIO 1.85 carat Oval Blue Topaz & Channel-Set Diamond Ring w/ CoA
Platinum VERRAGIO Oval Blue Topaz & Channel-Set Diamond Ring TCW = 1.85 w/ CoA Size 5.5
- One Electronically tested platinum ladies cast blue topaz& diamond ring with bright finish. Condition is good. Trademark is VERRAGIO. Identified with the marking of "PLAT".
- One Prong Set Oval Mixed Cut Natural Blue Topaz
- Measuring 7.90x 6.00 x 4.40 mm
- Approximate Weight Of 1.50 Carats
- Clarity Is Eye Clean
- Type I
- Light, Slightly Grayish, Very Slightly Greenish Blue Color, (GIA vslgB 3/2)
- Cut Is Good
- Transmitting Light With No Distortion, Transparent
- Graded In Setting
- Two Channel Set Princess Cut Diamonds
- Measuring 3.20 x 3.20 x 2.10 mm
- Approximate Total Weight of 2 Stones= 0.35 Carats
- Clarity Approximately= VS-1 to VS-2
- Color Approximately = F-G
- Graded In Setting
- Total Weight Of Colored Stones Approximately= 1.50 Carats
- Total Weight Of Diamonds Approximately= 0.35 Carats
- Total Weight Of Ring Approximately= 9.35 Grams
- AIG Certificate # 019908345014
- Total Estimated Retail Value= $4,240.00 US
Free US Shipping with Insurance Included.
All items are professionally packaged and shipped. All shipments include insurance and delivery confirmation or signature confirmation.
Local Pick-up is available in our showroom. (Contact us for payment methods to pay on pickup.)
Worldwide Shipping at Buyer's Expense
*The customs requirements for each country, including all import duties, taxes, and fees are the responsibility of the buyer. All international packages will have the required customs declaration and value of order.
9% sales tax will be added.
Returns Policy:Your continuing satisfaction is very important to us. We offer a 30 day money back return policy. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please notify us so that we can begin the returns process. All items must be returned in the same condition that it was received. Please note that the buyer is responsible for return shipping and a 20% restocking fee may apply.
As one of the largest Coin & Jewelry Companies on the west coast, and also one of the best gold buyers, Continental has been the destination for coins, jewelry, fine art and collectible buyers and sellers for over 45 years.
Whether you're looking to buy items or interested in selling gold and silver for cash, sell coins, or a variety of other collectibles, we are here to help. All items for sale are available for viewing at our Southern California showroom. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their continued support.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please call us at 818-781-4232. Thank you.
Continental Coin and Jewelry Company Web Department:
Reference Item #080-6139