"Mujer Gravida" by Francisco Zuniga Lithograph on Paper LE of 2000 '74 Portfolio
"Martha" by Francisco Zuniga Lithograph on Paper LE of 2000 1974 Portfolio
- Gorgeous Offset Reproduction of a Drawing "Mujer Gravida" (Pregnant Woman) by Renowned Mexican Artist and Sculptor Francisco Zuniga
- Piece Comes from a Portfolio of 20 prints was published November 30th, 1978
- Portfolio Printed in a Limited Edition of 2000
- Paper Dimensions: 25" x 18.75"
- JosÃ© JesÃºs Francisco ZÃºÃ±iga ChavarrÃa (December 26, 1912 â August 9, 1998) was a Costa Rican-born Mexican artist, known both for his painting and his sculpture. Journalist Fernando GonzÃ¡lez GortÃ¡zar lists ZÃºÃ±iga as one of the 100 most notable Mexicans of the 20th century, while the EncyclopÃ¦dia Britannica calls him "perhaps the best sculptor" of the Mexican political modern style. (from Wikipedia)
- This piece is certified authentic by an IFAA-licensed appraiser with over 30 years of experience. Certificate of Authenticity is included.
- This item is unframed and will be shipped in a mailing tube. For framing options, please contact us.
Free US Shipping with Insurance Included.
All items are professionally packaged and shipped. All shipments include insurance and delivery confirmation or signature confirmation.
Local Pick-up is available in our showroom. (Contact us for payment methods to pay on pickup.)
Worldwide Shipping at Buyer's Expense
*The customs requirements for each country, including all import duties, taxes, and fees are the responsibility of the buyer. All international packages will have the required customs declaration and value of order.
9% sales tax will be added.
Returns Policy:Your continuing satisfaction is very important to us. We offer a 14 day money back return policy. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please notify us so that we can begin the returns process. All items must be returned in the same condition that it was received. Please note that the buyer is responsible for return shipping and a 15% restocking fee may apply. If the item is returned, buyer may be responsible for initial shipping costs.