LOT OF 3 HAWAIIAN .999 SILVER ROUNDS 2007 KALAUPAPA 1999 MAUI 1991 PEARL HARBOR
- INCLUDES VELVET CASE AND CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
- STRUCK IN PROOF CONDITION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE HIGHEST STANDARDS OF THE HONOLULU MINT
- FEATURES FATHER DAMIEN ON OBVERSE WITH INSCRIPTION "KALAUPAPA NATIONAL HISTORICAL PARK"
- FEATURES INSCRIPTION ON REVERSE "GREATER LOVE HATH NO MAN THAN THIS, THAT HE LAY DOWN HIS LIFE FOR HIS FRIENDS"
- COIN IS IN BU CONDITION
- OBVERSE FEATURES TWO NENE (HAWAIIAN GEESE & OFFICIAL STATE BIRD) & FLYING HUMPBACK WHALE IN BACKGROUND
- REVERSE FEATURES INSCRIPTION "ONE MAUI TRADE DOLLAR/THE VALLEY ISLE" "GOOD FOR ONE DOLLAR IN TRADE AT THE PARTICIPATING MERCHANTS DURING 1999"
- HAS SOME TONING AND DISCOLORATION, BUT ALSO IN UNCIRCULATED CONDITION
- OBVERSE FEATURES TWO WWII ERA FIGHTER PLANES AND MILITARY MARINE VESSEL
- REVERSE FEATURES INSCRIPTION "A DATE THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY + DECEMBER 7, 1941" AND MAP OF ISLAND "U.S.S. ARIZONA MEMORIAL"
- UNCIRCULATED CONDITION, HAS SOME TONING & SIGNS OF AGING.
We accept check, wire transfer, cash on pickup, and payment processing through PayPal. We offer discounts for customers who can pay by wire, check, or cash. Please contact us for options and offers.
Purchases using PayPal are subject to a nonrefundable 5% restocking fee in the event of a return.
Pay on Pickup
All items in our store are available for viewing and purchase in our Southern California showroom, located at:
Free US Shipping with Insurance Included.
All items are professionally packaged and shipped. All shipments include insurance and signature confirmation for shipments over $100. We offer expedited shipping via USPS and FedEx for an additional fee.
Worldwide Shipping at Buyer’s Expense
*The customs requirements for each country, including all import duties, taxes, and fees are the responsibility of the buyer. All international packages will have the required customs declaration and value of order.
9.5% sales tax will be added.
If you spend over $1500 on numismatic and bullion items in California, they are tax-free!
Your continuing satisfaction is very important to us. We offer a 14 day money back return policy. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please notify us so that we can begin the returns process. A restocking fee may apply to all transactions, and a 5% restocking fee will apply to any payment processed through PayPal.
As one of the largest Coin & Jewelry Companies on the west coast, and also one of the best gold buyers, Continental has been the destination for coins, jewelry, fine art and collectible buyers and sellers for over 45 years.
Whether you’re looking to buy items or interested in selling gold and silver for cash, sell coins, or a variety of other collectibles, we are here to help. All items for sale are available for viewing at our Southern California showroom.
We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their continued support.
We also purchase items and estates. Please contact us with any questions.