Lithograph from Book 2, No. iIII by Joan Miró i Ferrà 13 x 20 Includes CoA
Lithograph from Book 2, No. iIII by Joan MirÃ³ i FerrÃ 13 x 20 Includes CoA
- Beautiful, Colorful, Abstract Lithograph from Master Joan MirÃ³.
- Joan MirÃ³ i FerrÃ (20 April 1893 â 25 December 1983) was a Catalan Spanish painter, sculptor, and ceramicist born in Barcelona. A museum dedicated to his work, the FundaciÃ³ Joan MirÃ³, was established in his native city of Barcelona in 1975, and another, the FundaciÃ³ Pilar i Joan MirÃ³, was established in his adoptive city of Palma de Mallorca in 1981.
- Earning international acclaim, his work has been interpreted as Surrealism, a sandbox for the subconscious mind, a re-creation of the childlike, and a manifestation of Catalan pride. In numerous interviews dating from the 1930s onwards, MirÃ³ expressed contempt for conventional painting methods as a way of supporting bourgeois society, and famously declared an "assassination of painting" in favour of upsetting the visual elements of established painting. (From Wikipedia)
- Unsigned Lithograph from Book 2
- Paper Dimensions: 19 1/2" x 12 1/2"
- This piece is certified authentic by an IFAA-licensed appraiser with over 30 years of experience. Certificate of Authenticity is included.
- This item is unframed and will be shipped in a mailing tube. For framing options, please contact us.
Free US Shipping with Insurance Included.
All items are professionally packaged and shipped. All shipments include insurance and delivery confirmation or signature confirmation.
Local Pick-up is available in our showroom. (Contact us for payment methods to pay on pickup.)
Worldwide Shipping at Buyerâs Expense
*The customs requirements for each country, including all import duties, taxes, and fees are the responsibility of the buyer. All international packages will have the required customs declaration and value of order.
9% sales tax will be added.
Returns Policy:Your continuing satisfaction is very important to us. We offer a 14 day money back return policy. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please notify us so that we can begin the returns process. All items must be returned in the same condition that it was received. Please note that the buyer is responsible for return shipping and a 15% restocking fee may apply. If the item is returned, buyer may be responsible for initial shipping costs.
As one of the largest Coin & Jewelry Companies on the west coast, and also one of the best gold buyers, Continental has been the destination for coins, jewelry, fine art and collectible buyers and sellers for over 45 years.
Whether youâre looking to buy items or interested in selling gold and silver for cash, sell coins, or a variety of other collectibles, we are here to help. All items for sale are available for viewing at our Southern California showroom. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their continued support.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please click "Ask a question" below, and we will respond as soon as possible. Thank you.
Continental Coin and Jewelry Company Web Department:
Reference Item #SF-1044