Kunzite Solitaire with Diamond Accents 18k Yellow Gold Ring Size 6.75
Amazing 18K Yellow Gold 12.94 ct Kunzite Solitaire Ring w/ Diamond Accents Size 6.75
- One electronically tested 18KT yellow gold ladies cast kunzite & diamond ring with a bright finish
- Ring Size: 6.75
- Condition is very good
- Featuring a kunzite supported by diamond set shoulders
- Completed by a three and one half millimeter wide band.
- Identified with markings of "18K."
- One prong set oval mixed cut natural kunzite
- Measuring 15.50 x 11.70 x 11.00 mm
- Approximate weight of 12.94 ct
- Clarity is slightly included
- Type I, light, very slightly grayish, reddish purple color (GIA rP 3/3)
- Cut is good.
- Transmitting light with no distortion, transparent.
- Naturally occurring internal & external characteristics are present.
- Graded in the setting.
- Sixteen channel set round brilliant cut diamonds
- Measure 1.80 - 1.70 x 1.05 mm (depth est.)
- Approximate total weight of 16 stones = 0.35 ct.
- Graded in the setting
- Clarity: VS-1 to VS-2
- Color: G - H
- Total Weight of Colored Stones: 12.94 ct
- Total Weight of Diamonds: 0.35 ct
- Total Weight of Ring: 13.17 grams
- Total Estimate Retail Value: $5,920.00
- A Great Deal!
The appraisal certificate is included with the item.
Free US Shipping with Insurance Included.
All items are professionally packaged and shipped. All shipments include insurance and delivery confirmation or signature confirmation.
Local Pick-up is available in our showroom. (Contact us for payment methods to pay on pickup.)
Worldwide Shipping at Buyer's Expense
*The customs requirements for each country, including all import duties, taxes, and fees are the responsibility of the buyer. All international packages will have the required customs declaration and value of order.
9.5% sales tax will be added.
Returns Policy:Your continuing satisfaction is very important to us. We offer a 30 day money back return policy. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please notify us so that we can begin the returns process. All items must be returned in the same condition that it was received. Please note that the buyer is responsible for return shipping and a 20% restocking fee may apply. If the item is returned, buyer may be responsible for initial shipping costs.
As one of the largest Coin & Jewelry Companies on the west coast, and also one of the best gold buyers, Continental has been the destination for coins, jewelry, fine art and collectible buyers and sellers for over 45 years.
Whether you're looking to buy items or interested in selling gold and silver for cash, sell coins, or a variety of other collectibles, we are here to help. All items for sale are available for viewing at our Southern California showroom. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their continued support.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please call us at 818-781-4232. Thank you.
Continental Coin and Jewelry Company Web Department:
Reference Item #080-6098