"Iris" by Lowell Blair Nesbitt Portfolio of 3 Signed Silkscreen LE of 250 w/ CoA
"Iris" by Lowell Blair Nesbitt Portfolio of 3 Signed Silkscreens LE of 250 w/ CoA
- Portfolio includes Three Beautiful Serigraphs of Irises & Front Matter About the Artist
- Lowell Blair Nesbitt (October 4, 1933 - July 8, 1993) was a painter, draughtsman, printmaker and sculptor. Nesbitt was often classified as a Photorealist artist, though he fought inclusion with this group of artists throughout his career. Nesbitt established himself as an artist who could employ both diversity of technique and subject matter while creating paintings, drawings and prints using studio interiors, articles of clothing, piles of shoes, x-ray figures (Nesbitt was the first highly recognized artist to use this subject matter since the artists of the New Zealand region unknowingly painted "x-ray style" figures at the early portion of the last millennium), caverns, ruins, landscapes, flowers, groupings of fruits and vegetables, and electronic components (he is credited for being the first artist to use computer parts as subject matter for his artwork). He also used his pet dogs in addition to birds, reptiles, various mammals and the Neoclassical facades of SoHo's 19th century cast-iron buildings and several of Manhattan's major bridges, in addition to a number of series in which he incorporated numerous Victorian staircases, and other interior scenes as subject matter for his artwork. His last series in the 1980s, titled the âimpossible seriesâ was a grouping of surrealistic landscapes paintings and drawings. (from Wikipedia)
- Three Signed & Numbered Serigraph Prints on Arches Paper
- Limited Edition of 250
- Paper Dimensions: Each 12" x 15"
- This piece is certified authentic by an IFAA-licensed appraiser with over 30 years of experience. Certificate of Authenticity is included.
- This item is unframed and will be shipped in a mailing tube. For framing options, please contact us.
Free US Shipping with Insurance Included.
All items are professionally packaged and shipped. All shipments include insurance and delivery confirmation or signature confirmation.
Local Pick-up is available in our showroom. (Contact us for payment methods to pay on pickup.)
Worldwide Shipping at Buyer's Expense
*The customs requirements for each country, including all import duties, taxes, and fees are the responsibility of the buyer. All international packages will have the required customs declaration and value of order.
9% sales tax will be added.
Returns Policy:Your continuing satisfaction is very important to us. We offer a 14 day money back return policy. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please notify us so that we can begin the returns process. All items must be returned in the same condition that it was received. Please note that the buyer is responsible for return shipping and a 15% restocking fee may apply. If the item is returned, buyer may be responsible for initial shipping costs.