"Femme nue assise" By Fernand Mourlot After Renoir Lithograph LE #29/3000
- Lithograph dimensions: 12 1/2"x9 3/4"
- Book: Les Lithographies de Renoir Par Claude Roger-Marx
- Publisher: Fernand Mourlot
- Exemplaire Numero: 29 of 3000
- This piece is certified authentic by an IFAA-licensed appraiser with over 30 years of experience. Certificate of Authenticity is included.
- This item is unframed and will be shipped in a mailing tube. For framing options, please contact us.
Pierre-Auguste Renoir was a French artist who was a leading painter in the development of the Impressionist style. Renoir's paintings are notable for their vibrant light and saturated color, most often focusing on people in intimate and candid compositions. In characteristic Impressionist style, Renoir suggested the details of a scene through freely brushed touches of color, so that his figures softly fuse with one another and their surroundings. (Source:Wikipedia)Free US Shipping with Insurance Included.
All items are professionally packaged and shipped. All shipments include insurance and delivery confirmation or signature confirmation.
Local Pick-up is available in our showroom. (Contact us for payment methods to pay on pickup.)
Worldwide Shipping at Buyerâs Expense
*The customs requirements for each country, including all import duties, taxes, and fees are the responsibility of the buyer. All international packages will have the required customs declaration and value of order.
9% sales tax will be added.
Returns Policy:Your continuing satisfaction is very important to us. We offer a 30 day money back return policy. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please notify us so that we can begin the returns process. All items must be returned in the same condition that it was received. Please note that the buyer is responsible for return shipping and a 20% restocking fee.