Fancy Yellow Cushion Diamond 18k Two Tone Gold Halo Solitaire Ring Size 6.5
- Gorgeous 18k Gold Fancy Intense Yellow Diamond Solitaire Ring
- Features .56 ct Cushion Center Stone (Fancy Intense Yellow, VS1) and .30 cts Accents Round Diamonds (G - H, VS1 - VS2)
- Ring Size: 6.5
- Total Mass = 6.18 grams
- Includes EGL Colored Diamond Analysis Report, which reads:
- Natural Diamond
- Report US86455426D
- Weight: 0.56 ct
- Shape and cut: Cushion
- Measurements: 4.50 x 4.40 x 3.20 mm
- Depth: 72.7%
- Table: 73%
- Crown: N/A
- Pavillion: N/A
- Girdle: N/A
- Culet: None
- Polish: Very Good
- Symmetry: Good
- Clarity Grade: VS1
- Fluorescence: None
- Absorption Spectra: Cape
- Color Grade: Fancy Intense Yellow
- Distribution: Even
- Color Origin: Natural Color
- Description: One white gold and yellow gold ring, stamped 18k, containing the center colored diamond described in detail above. The ring also contains 66 round brilliant cut diamonds that are G-H color, VS1 - VS2 clarity and have an estimated total weight of 0.30 ct. Graded as mounting permits. Measurements are approximate.
Free US Shipping with Insurance Included.
All items are professionally packaged and shipped. All shipments include insurance and delivery confirmation or signature confirmation.
Local Pick-up is available in our showroom. (Contact us for payment methods to pay on pickup.)
Worldwide Shipping at Buyerâs Expense
*The customs requirements for each country, including all import duties, taxes, and fees are the responsibility of the buyer. All international packages will have the required customs declaration and value of order.
9.5% sales tax will be added.
Your continuing satisfaction is very important to us. We offer a 30 day money back return policy. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please notify us so that we can begin the returns process. Please note that the buyer is responsible for return shipping and a 20% restocking fee.
As one of the largest Coin & Jewelry Companies on the west coast, and also one of the best gold buyers, Continental has been the destination for coins, jewelry, fine art and collectible buyers and sellers for over 45 years.
Whether youâre looking to buy items or interested in selling gold and silver for cash, sell coins, or a variety of other collectibles, we are here to help. All items for sale are available for viewing at our Southern California showroom. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their continued support.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please click "Ask a question" below, and we will respond as soon as possible. Thank you.
Continental Coin and Jewelry Company Web Department:
Reference Item #HYR-1140