"Clownesse" by Toulouse Lautrec from "The Circus" Portfolio Litho LE of 350 1990
"Clownesse" by Toulouse Lautrec from "The Circus" Portfolio Lithograph LE of 350 1990
- Gorgeous Hand-Pulled Lithograph of a Woman on a Horse with a Dog
- Originally Drawn in Crayon by Famed French Artist Toulouse Lautrec
- The Circus Portfolio Includes 39 Lithographs of Original Crayon Drawings in Color (NOTE: Only one lithograph included in this listing)
- Paper Dimensions: 12.5" x 16.75"
- Image Dimensions: 8" x 10.5"
- From Front Matter: "There have been published of this edition of THE CIRCUS of TOULOUSE-LAUTREC
- "350 copies numbered from 1 to 350. In addition 20 copies numbered from I to XX have been printed for those involved with the project.
- "The lithographs were entirely hand drawn by the master lithographer MARC KNIEBIHLER. All sheets were printed on arches paper and the edition description page in each book has been numbered in pencil.
- "The printing of this edition was completed on November 22, 1990 at the presses of ORIGINAL ARTWORKS LTD. of ISLAND PARK, NEW YORK. Henri Marie Raymond de Toulouse-Lautrec-Monfa (24 November 1864 â 9 September 1901), also known as Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec (French: [ÉÌÊi dÉ tuluz lotÊÉk]) was a French painter, printmaker, draughtsman and illustrator whose immersion in the colourful and theatrical life of Paris in the late 19th century yielded a collection of exciting, elegant and provocative images of the modern and sometimes decadent life of those times. Toulouse-Lautrec is among the best-known painters of the Post-Impressionist period, a group which includes CÃ©zanne, Van Gogh and Gauguin. In a 2005 auction at Christie's auction house, a new record was set when La blanchisseuse, an early painting of a young laundress, sold for US$22.4 million. (from Wikipedia)
- This piece is certified authentic by an IFAA-licensed appraiser with over 30 years of experience. Certificate of Authenticity is included.
- This item is unframed and will be shipped in a mailing tube. For framing options, please contact us.
Free US Shipping with Insurance Included.
All items are professionally packaged and shipped. All shipments include insurance and delivery confirmation or signature confirmation.
Local Pick-up is available in our showroom. (Contact us for payment methods to pay on pickup.)
Worldwide Shipping at Buyerâs Expense
*The customs requirements for each country, including all import duties, taxes, and fees are the responsibility of the buyer. All international packages will have the required customs declaration and value of order.
9% sales tax will be added.
Returns Policy:Your continuing satisfaction is very important to us. We offer a 14 day money back return policy. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please notify us so that we can begin the returns process. All items must be returned in the same condition that it was received. Please note that the buyer is responsible for return shipping and a 15% restocking fee may apply. If the item is returned, buyer may be responsible for initial shipping costs.
As one of the largest Coin & Jewelry Companies on the west coast, and also one of the best gold buyers, Continental has been the destination for coins, jewelry, fine art and collectible buyers and sellers for over 45 years.
Whether youâre looking to buy items or interested in selling gold and silver for cash, sell coins, or a variety of other collectibles, we are here to help. All items for sale are available for viewing at our Southern California showroom. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their continued support.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please click "Ask a question" below, and we will respond as soon as possible. Thank you.
Continental Coin and Jewelry Company Web Department:
Reference Item #SF-1159
We accept check, wire transfer, cash on pickup, and payment processing through PayPal. We offer discounts for customers who can pay by wire, check, or cash. Please contact us for options and offers.
Purchases using PayPal are subject to a nonrefundable 5% restocking fee in the event of a return.
Pay on Pickup
All items in our store are available for viewing and purchase in our Southern California showroom, located at:
Free US Shipping with Insurance Included.
All items are professionally packaged and shipped. All shipments include insurance and signature confirmation for shipments over $100. We offer expedited shipping via USPS and FedEx for an additional fee.
Worldwide Shipping at Buyer’s Expense
9.5% sales tax will be added.
If you spend over $1500 on numismatic and bullion items in California, they are tax-free!
Your continuing satisfaction is very important to us. We offer a 14 day money back return policy. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please notify us so that we can begin the returns process. A restocking fee may apply to all transactions, and a 5% restocking fee will apply to any payment processed through PayPal.
Whether you’re looking to buy items or interested in selling gold and silver for cash, sell coins, or a variety of other collectibles, we are here to help. All items for sale are available for viewing at our Southern California showroom.
We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their continued support.
We also purchase items and estates. Please contact us with any questions.