"At the Café No. 3" by Isaac Tarkay Watercolor on Paper 17 x 12.75 w/ CoA
"At the CafÃ© No. 3" by Isaac Tarkay Watercolor on Paper 17 x 12.75 w/ CoA
- Gorgeous Watercolor of Three Women at a CafÃ© by Itzchak Tarkay
- 17" x 12.75"
- Biographical Information:
- Itzchak Tarkay (1935 â June 3, 2012) was born in 1935 in Subotica on the Yugoslav-Hungarian border.
- In 1944, Tarkay and his family were sent to the Mauthausen Concentration Camp, until Allied liberation freed them a year later. In 1949 his family emigrated to Israel, living in a kibbutz for several years. Tarkay attended the Bezalel Academy of Art and Design from 1951, and graduated from the Avni Institute of Art and Design in 1956.
- His art is influenced by French Impressionism, and Post-Impressionism, particularly Matisse and Toulouse-Lautrec. His work was exhibited at the International Art Expo in New York in 1986 and 1987. He has been the subject of three books, published by Dr.Israel Perry. Perry Art Gallery And Park West Gallery, his dealer. (from Wikipedia)
- This is an original work by Tarkay, not a reproduction.
- This piece is certified authentic by an IFAA-licensed appraiser with over 30 years of experience. Certificate of Authenticity is included.
- This item is unframed and will be shipped in a mailing tube. For framing options, please contact us.
Free US Shipping with Insurance Included.
All items are professionally packaged and shipped. All shipments include insurance and delivery confirmation or signature confirmation.
Local Pick-up is available in our showroom. (Contact us for payment methods to pay on pickup.)
Worldwide Shipping at Buyer's Expense
*The customs requirements for each country, including all import duties, taxes, and fees are the responsibility of the buyer. All international packages will have the required customs declaration and value of order.
9% sales tax will be added.
Returns Policy:Your continuing satisfaction is very important to us. We offer a 30 day money back return policy. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please notify us so that we can begin the returns process. All items must be returned in the same condition that it was received. Please note that the buyer is responsible for return shipping and a 20% restocking fee may apply.