33rd Annual Grammy Award Nominee Medal - 1991 NARAS - w/ Red Satin Ribbon
- Bronze nominee medal, given for the 33rd annual Grammy Awards in 1991 at Radio City Music Hall in New York, NY
- Presented by the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences for accomplishments by artists the previous year
- Nominee medals were not individually marked as to who received the medal, so cannot identify the nominee who received this particular medal
- Award nominees for that year included: Quincy Jones, Mariah Carey, Ella Fitzgerald, Tito Puente, Aaron Neville, Linda Ronstadt, M.C. Hammer, Rick James, Ice-T, Eric Clapton, Metallica, and many others
- Obverse includes the text "NATIONAL ACADEMY OF RECORDING ARTS AND SCIENCESâ // âÂ©1992 NARAS // GRAMMYâ NOMINEE 1991"
- Reverse and edge have no inscription
- Weight: (including ribbon) 53.7 grams
- Dimensions: (medal) 47 mm diameter x 4 mm thick, (ribbon) 34 inches length x 1.5 inches width
- Condition: Excellent condition; bronze has some discoloration; uncleaned
We accept check, wire transfer, cash on pickup, and payment processing through PayPal. We offer discounts for customers who can pay by wire, check, or cash. Please contact us for options and offers.
Purchases using PayPal are subject to a nonrefundable 5% restocking fee in the event of a return.
Pay on Pickup
All items in our store are available for viewing and purchase in our Southern California showroom, located at:
Free US Shipping with Insurance Included.
All items are professionally packaged and shipped. All shipments include insurance and signature confirmation for shipments over $100. We offer expedited shipping via USPS and FedEx for an additional fee.
Worldwide Shipping at Buyer’s Expense
*The customs requirements for each country, including all import duties, taxes, and fees are the responsibility of the buyer. All international packages will have the required customs declaration and value of order.
9.5% sales tax will be added.
If you spend over $1500 on numismatic and bullion items in California, they are tax-free!
Your continuing satisfaction is very important to us. We offer a 14 day money back return policy. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please notify us so that we can begin the returns process. A restocking fee may apply to all transactions, and a 5% restocking fee will apply to any payment processed through PayPal.
As one of the largest Coin & Jewelry Companies on the west coast, and also one of the best gold buyers, Continental has been the destination for coins, jewelry, fine art and collectible buyers and sellers for over 45 years.
Whether you’re looking to buy items or interested in selling gold and silver for cash, sell coins, or a variety of other collectibles, we are here to help. All items for sale are available for viewing at our Southern California showroom.
We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their continued support.
We also purchase items and estates. Please contact us with any questions.