1989 China G150Y Lunar Series Snake Graded PF 69 Ultra Cameo by NGC w/ Box/Paper
1989 China G150Y Lunar Series Snake Graded PF 69 Ultra Cameo by NGC w/ Original Box & Papers
- Gorgeous Chinese Gold Coin Issued in the Lunar Series (A Series of Coins Issued by the Chinese Mint Commemorating the Signs of the Chinese Zodiac)
- Graded PF 69 Ultra Cameo by NGC
- Certification #4194831-004
- Includes Original Box & Certificate from the Mint, Picture shows coin in box with cert prior to grading
- Certificate Reads: "The gold coin in commemoration of the Year of Snake is a legal tender issued by the People's Bank of China minted by China Mint Company and distributed by China Gold Coin Inc. The obverse depicts the Shan Hai Pass of the Great Wall and the reverse the snake. The coin is 23 mm in diameter, 91.6% in composition, 8 grams in weight, and has a mintage of 7500 pieces only. This is to certify that the coin is up to standard as to its fineness and weight."
Free US Shipping with Insurance Included.
All items are professionally packaged and shipped. All shipments include insurance and delivery confirmation or signature confirmation.
Local Pick-up is available in our showroom. (Contact us for payment methods to pay on pickup.)
Worldwide Shipping at Buyerâs Expense
*The customs requirements for each country, including all import duties, taxes, and fees are the responsibility of the buyer. All international packages will have the required customs declaration and value of order.
9% sales tax will be added.
If you spend the equivalent of $1500.00 or more, items are tax free!
Your continuing satisfaction is very important to us. We offer a 30 day money back return policy. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please notify us so that we can begin the returns process. All items must be returned in the same condition that it was received. Please note that the buyer is responsible for return shipping and a 20% restocking fee may apply.
Unslabbed coins will be sent to buyers in personalized coin flips. If the coin is removed from the holder, the coin will no longer be accepted for returns.
As one of the largest Coin & Jewelry Companies on the west coast, and also one of the best gold buyers, Continental has been the destination for coins, jewelry, fine art and collectible buyers and sellers for over 45 years.
Whether youâre looking to buy items or interested in selling gold and silver for cash, sell coins, or a variety of other collectibles, we are here to help. All items for sale are available for viewing at our Southern California showroom. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their continued support.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please click "Ask a question" below, and we will respond as soon as possible. Thank you.
Continental Coin and Jewelry Company Web Department:
Reference Item #GCF-1236