1973 Norman Rockwell Fondest Memories 10x .925 Silver Bars 1st Edition Proof Set
- Norman Rockwell's "Fondest Memories" sterling silver bars proof set, in frame with case and papers
- The presentation case and frame is titled "Norman Rockwell's Fondest Memories // First Edition Proof Set / Solid Sterling Silver"
- Ten 3.18 troy ounce 0.925 silver bars, 2.5 x 2 x 1/8 inches, total of 31.80 troy ounces of sterling silver
- Struck by the Franklin Mint, serial number 18224
- Released in 1973 by the Franklin Mint to commemorate the art of Norman Rockwell
- Ten unique sterling silver bars, each individually hallmarked and serial numbered, with certificate of authenticity
- Reverse of bars are labeled as: The Patient, The First Date, Playing Hookey, Holiday Dinner, Fun on the Hill, The Knitting Lesson, The Checker Game, At the Barber, Day Off, & The Big Parade
- All bars hallmarked with "1500 GRAINS STERLING Â© [F]  [P] 18224" on their edge
- Certificate of authenticity is dated as September 17, 1973
- Includes presentation case with frame, certificate of authenticity, 10 silver bars
- Condition: Very good condition; some silver bars have damage to the proof finish; some signs of wear to the case and frame
Reference Item # SCU-1230
We accept check, wire transfer, cash on pickup, and payment processing through PayPal. We offer discounts for customers who can pay by wire, check, or cash. Please contact us for options and offers.
Purchases using PayPal are subject to a nonrefundable 5% restocking fee in the event of a return.
Pay on Pickup
All items in our store are available for viewing and purchase in our Southern California showroom, located at:
Free US Shipping with Insurance Included.
All items are professionally packaged and shipped. All shipments include insurance and signature confirmation for shipments over $100. We offer expedited shipping via USPS and FedEx for an additional fee.
Worldwide Shipping at Buyer’s Expense
*The customs requirements for each country, including all import duties, taxes, and fees are the responsibility of the buyer. All international packages will have the required customs declaration and value of order.
9.5% sales tax will be added.
If you spend over $1500 on numismatic and bullion items in California, they are tax-free!
Your continuing satisfaction is very important to us. We offer a 14 day money back return policy. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please notify us so that we can begin the returns process. A restocking fee may apply to all transactions, and a 5% restocking fee will apply to any payment processed through PayPal.
As one of the largest Coin & Jewelry Companies on the west coast, and also one of the best gold buyers, Continental has been the destination for coins, jewelry, fine art and collectible buyers and sellers for over 45 years.
Whether you’re looking to buy items or interested in selling gold and silver for cash, sell coins, or a variety of other collectibles, we are here to help. All items for sale are available for viewing at our Southern California showroom.
We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their continued support.
We also purchase items and estates. Please contact us with any questions.