1963-F West Germany 5 Deutsche Mark Coin MS-65 NGC Federal Republic KM-110
- 1963-F West Germany 5 Deutsche Mark silver coin (DM 5)
- Issued by the government of the Federal Republic of Germany (West Germany)
- The Deutsche Mark was the official currency of West Germany (1948-1990) and unified Germany (1990-2002), until it was replaced by the Euro
- Obverse features an eagle surrounded by the legend "BUNDESREPUBLIK DEUTSCHLAND"
- Reverse depicts the denomination flanked by oak leaves, date below
- Minted in [F] Stuttgart, Germany
- Mintage of 18,292,000 coins
- Struck from copper-nickel
- Slabbed by NGC with the title "1963F GERMANY MARK"
- Condition: Graded as MS-65 by NGC
- NGC certification number: 3751360-009
- Catalog number: KM-110
We accept check, wire transfer, cash on pickup, and payment processing through PayPal. We offer discounts for customers who can pay by wire, check, or cash. Please contact us for options and offers.
Purchases using PayPal are subject to a nonrefundable 5% restocking fee in the event of a return.
Pay on Pickup
All items in our store are available for viewing and purchase in our Southern California showroom, located at:
Free US Shipping with Insurance Included.
All items are professionally packaged and shipped. All shipments include insurance and signature confirmation for shipments over $100. We offer expedited shipping via USPS and FedEx for an additional fee.
Worldwide Shipping at Buyer’s Expense
*The customs requirements for each country, including all import duties, taxes, and fees are the responsibility of the buyer. All international packages will have the required customs declaration and value of order.
9.5% sales tax will be added.
If you spend over $1500 on numismatic and bullion items in California, they are tax-free!
Your continuing satisfaction is very important to us. We offer a 14 day money back return policy. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please notify us so that we can begin the returns process. A restocking fee may apply to all transactions, and a 5% restocking fee will apply to any payment processed through PayPal.
As one of the largest Coin & Jewelry Companies on the west coast, and also one of the best gold buyers, Continental has been the destination for coins, jewelry, fine art and collectible buyers and sellers for over 45 years.
Whether you’re looking to buy items or interested in selling gold and silver for cash, sell coins, or a variety of other collectibles, we are here to help. All items for sale are available for viewing at our Southern California showroom.
We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their continued support.
We also purchase items and estates. Please contact us with any questions.