1902-CПБ Imperial Russia 1 Kopek Copper Coin VF-XF Nicholas II CPB 1K 1к Y-9.2
Brand DMND Limited
1902-CÐÐ Imperial Russia 1 Kopek Copper Coin VF-XF Nicholas II CPB 1K 1Ðº Y-9.2
- 1902-CÐÐ Imperial Russia 1 Kopek coin (1Ðº.)
- Issued under the rule of Tzar Nicholas II, Emperor and Autocrat of all the Russias (1894-1917)
- He was the last emperor of Russia and is also known as Saint Nicholas the Passion-Bearer by the Russian Orthodox Church and has been referred to as Saint Nicholas the Martyr
- As head of state, Nicholas approved the Russian mobilization of August 1914, which marked the beginning of Russia's involvement in the First World War, a war in which 3.3 million Russians were killed; the Imperial Army's severe losses and the High Command's incompetent handling of the war, along with other policies directed by Nicholas II during his reign, are often cited as the leading causes of the fall of the Romanov dynasty
- Obverse features a crowned double-headed imperial eagle within a circle
- Reverse depicts the value flanked by stars within a beaded circle
- Minted in [CÐÐ/CPB] Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Mintage of 20,000,000 coins
- Struck from copper
- Condition: Ungraded; expected to grade as Very Fine to Extra Fine (VF-XF)
- Catalog number: Y#9.2
*Expected grades are approximate. Please see photos for the actual item you are bidding on.
Free US Shipping with Insurance Included:
All items are professionally packaged and shipped. All shipments include insurance and delivery confirmation or signature confirmation. Local Pick-up is available in our showroom. (Contact us for payment methods to pay on pickup.)
Worldwide shipping at buyer's expense. *The customs requirements for each country, including all import duties, taxes, and fees are the responsibility of the buyer. All international packages will have the required customs declaration and value of order.
9% sales tax will be added. If you spend the equivalent of $1,500.00 or more on coins or bullion, those items are tax-free!
Your continuing satisfaction is very important to us. We offer a 14 day money back return policy. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please notify us so that we can begin the returns process. All items must be returned in the same condition that it was received. Please note that the buyer is responsible for return shipping and a 15% restocking fee may apply if the item is not returned in the same condition that you received it.
As one of the largest Coin & Jewelry Companies on the west coast, and also one of the best gold buyers, Continental has been the destination for coins, jewelry, fine art and collectible buyers and sellers for over 45 years.
Whether youâre looking to buy items or interested in selling gold and silver for cash, sell coins, or a variety of other collectibles, we are here to help. All items for sale are available for viewing at our Southern California showroom. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their continued support.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please click "Ask a question" below, and we will respond as soon as possible. Thank you.
Continental Coin and Jewelry Company Web Department:
Monday â Friday, from 10:30am â 6:00pm PST
Reference Item # FCC-2144