18k Two Tone Gold Fancy Yellow Cushion Diamond Ring w/ Accents TDW = 1.55 ct
- Gorgeous 18k gold ring featuring Cushion Fancy Yellow Solitaire (0.54 ct, VS1 clarity), and 122 round and princess accent stones (Average color G - H, average clarity VS1 - VS2)
- Includes EGL Colored Diamond Analysis Report, which reads:
- Natural Diamond
- Report US 87480102D
- Weight: 0.54 ct
- Shape and cut: Cushion mod. brilliant
- Measurements: 5.11 x 4.11 x 2.80 mm
- Depth: 68.1%
- Table: 75%
- Crown: N/A
- Pavilion: N/A
- Girdle: Medium to Thick Faceted
- Culet: None
- Polish: Very Good
- Symmetry: Very Good
- Clarity Grade: VS1
- Fluorescence: None
- Absorption Spectra: Cape
- Color Grade: Fancy Yellow
- Distribution: Even
- Color Origin: Natural Color
- Description: One white gold ring with yellow gold setting, stamped 18k, containing the center colored diamond described in detail above. The ring also contains 120 round brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated total weight of 0.81 ct and 2 princess cut with an estimated total weight of 0.20 ct. All side stones are G - H color, VS1 - VS2 clarity. Graded as mounting permits. Measurements are approximate.
Free US Shipping with Insurance Included.
All items are professionally packaged and shipped. All shipments include insurance and delivery confirmation or signature confirmation.
Local Pick-up is available in our showroom. (Contact us for payment methods to pay on pickup.)
Worldwide Shipping at Buyerâs Expense
*The customs requirements for each country, including all import duties, taxes, and fees are the responsibility of the buyer. All international packages will have the required customs declaration and value of order.
9.5% sales tax will be added.
Your continuing satisfaction is very important to us. We offer a 30 day money back return policy. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please notify us so that we can begin the returns process. Please note that the buyer is responsible for return shipping and a 20% restocking fee.
As one of the largest Coin & Jewelry Companies on the west coast, and also one of the best gold buyers, Continental has been the destination for coins, jewelry, fine art and collectible buyers and sellers for over 45 years.
Whether youâre looking to buy items or interested in selling gold and silver for cash, sell coins, or a variety of other collectibles, we are here to help. All items for sale are available for viewing at our Southern California showroom. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their continued support.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please click "Ask a question" below, and we will respond as soon as possible. Thank you.
Continental Coin and Jewelry Company Web Department:
Reference Item #HYR-1677