1875-1891 Tiffany & Co Makers Silver Soldered Tea Pot American Repousse 8358
- Authentic Tiffany & Co. Makers silver soldered tea pot
- Made in the repousse style, decorated with a floral motif
- Produced under the directorship of Edward Moore (1875-1891)
- Expertly made by Tiffany's skilled craftsmen in the 19th century
- A stunning and gorgeous tea pot with the quality expected from Tiffany & Co.
- The chain on the front of the tea pot was used to hang the tea infuser inside, and to allow for easy removal
- Dimensions: 10 x 7.25 x 4.5 inches
- Metal: Silverplate
- Hallmarks: TIFFANY&CO 8358 MAKERS 114 SILVER-SOLDERED-EP M
- Weight: 703.6 grams
- Condition: Pre-owned; excellent condition; scratches visible.; some toning/tarnish; handle is slightly loose
- This item is no longer available for sale from Tiffany & Co. (retired)
- Notes: Because this is a vintage piece with original toning/tarnish, we have not cleaned this item; cleaning is available upon request, however cleaned items are not returnable; thank you for your understanding
We accept check, wire transfer, cash on pickup, and payment processing through PayPal. We offer discounts for customers who can pay by wire, check, or cash. Please contact us for options and offers.
Purchases using PayPal are subject to a nonrefundable 5% restocking fee in the event of a return.
Pay on Pickup
All items in our store are available for viewing and purchase in our Southern California showroom, located at:
Free US Shipping with Insurance Included.
All items are professionally packaged and shipped. All shipments include insurance and signature confirmation for shipments over $100. We offer expedited shipping via USPS and FedEx for an additional fee.
Worldwide Shipping at Buyer’s Expense
*The customs requirements for each country, including all import duties, taxes, and fees are the responsibility of the buyer. All international packages will have the required customs declaration and value of order.
9.5% sales tax will be added.
If you spend over $1500 on numismatic and bullion items in California, they are tax-free!
Your continuing satisfaction is very important to us. We offer a 14 day money back return policy. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please notify us so that we can begin the returns process. A restocking fee may apply to all transactions, and a 5% restocking fee will apply to any payment processed through PayPal.
As one of the largest Coin & Jewelry Companies on the west coast, and also one of the best gold buyers, Continental has been the destination for coins, jewelry, fine art and collectible buyers and sellers for over 45 years.
Whether you’re looking to buy items or interested in selling gold and silver for cash, sell coins, or a variety of other collectibles, we are here to help. All items for sale are available for viewing at our Southern California showroom.
We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their continued support.
We also purchase items and estates. Please contact us with any questions.