1.39 Carat Princess Cut Diamond 14k White Gold Engagement Ring w/ AIG-cert
14k White Gold Engagement Ring w/ AIG-certified Princess Cut 1.39 ct Diamond
- Gorgeous 14k White Gold Engagement Ring
- Solitare Princess Cut Engagement Ring w/ Accent Diamonds
- Ring Size = 4.5
- Total Mass = 8.5 grams
- TDW of Accents = Approximately 1.00 ct
- Accent Stones Form 3 Rows on Either Side of the Ring
- Each Row has 5 diamonds
- Four Rows of Round Cut PavÃ©-Set Diamonds
- Two Rows of Princess Cut Invisible/Channel-Set Diamonds
- AIG Certificate Included for Center Stone (Certificate No. 49280)
- Shape and Cut: Princess Cut
- Measurements: 6.44 x 6.04 x 4.54 mm
- Weight: 1.39 ct
- Depth: 75.10%
- Table: 80.00%
- Girdle: Slightly Thick to Thick, Polished
- Culet: None
- Polish: Good+
- Symmetry: Good+
- Clarity Grade: VS-1
- Color Grade: I
- Fluorescence: Moderate, Blue
- Total Estimated Replacement Value: $6,650.00
- Amazing Deal! (Certificate only grades center stone)
Free US Shipping with Insurance Included.
All items are professionally packaged and shipped. All shipments include insurance and delivery confirmation or signature confirmation.
Local Pick-up is available in our showroom. (Contact us for payment methods to pay on pickup.)
Worldwide Shipping at Buyer's Expense
*The customs requirements for each country, including all import duties, taxes, and fees are the responsibility of the buyer. All international packages will have the required customs declaration and value of order.
9% sales tax will be added.
Returns Policy:Your continuing satisfaction is very important to us. We offer a 14 day money back return policy. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please notify us so that we can begin the returns process. All items must be returned in the same condition that it was received. Please note that the buyer is responsible for return shipping and a 15% restocking fee may apply. If the item is returned, buyer may be responsible for initial shipping costs.
As one of the largest Coin & Jewelry Companies on the west coast, and also one of the best gold buyers, Continental has been the destination for coins, jewelry, fine art and collectible buyers and sellers for over 45 years.
Whether you're looking to buy items or interested in selling gold and silver for cash, sell coins, or a variety of other collectibles, we are here to help. All items for sale are available for viewing at our Southern California showroom. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their continued support.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please call us at 818-781-4232. Thank you.
Continental Coin and Jewelry Company Web Department:
Reference Item #015-1071